Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rockin Mama's Steam-Boy Mop

Wow! Now this has to be a great product!The mop is lightweight and has a swivel head which allows you to get into hard-to-reach corners where microbes love to hang out. You can use the mop on any type of floor and it comes with an attachment for carpet cleaning. The microfiber pads are hand and machine–washable. I recommend several since you’ll definitely use them. I love that I can mop the floor, wait for it to cool and dry, and not worry that I am exposing my son to harmful chemicals. I also appreciate the fact that I the product cleans without harming the environment.I know we all love to have one of these. You can enter to win here:
http://rockinmama.net/2009/03/16/clean-your-floors-the-eco-friendly-waywith-steamboy/comment-page-9/#comment-21251

No comments: