Monday, July 13, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters Review


As many of you already know, I am a snack-a-holic! I never met a snack that I didn't like! So when I was contacted by My Blog Spark http://www.myblogspark.com/ and asked if I would like to try the new Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters, I was all over it! LOL
My first thought was - FINALLY! Finally you ask? Yupper! Finally a snack with sweetness AND saltiness in one bite! For years I've been putting potato chips and chocolate bars together to get that combination! Now here comes Nature Valley with the perfect bite size treats, which of course are healthier than the combo I've been munching on all these years!
Anyway, My Blog Spark sent me all 4 flavors to try: Roasted Almond, Granola Nut Clusters, Honey Roasted Peanuts and Roasted Cashews. I have to tell you that these bite sized munchies are really good and satisfying too. I'm a big fan of cashews so those were my favorite. They all have just the right amount of honey and crunch. I did figure out that I guess I don't like mixed nuts because the Nut Lovers Clusters have a mix of nuts in them and didn't appeal to me so much. I guess I just prefer the destinctive nut flavors.
Another great thing is that these are in realsealable bags! Now I have a bag on my desk, one in the livingroom and another in the kitchen! ( Sorry to say that the cashews are all gone!)
So next time you think "I'd like something new", or you want healthier snacks for the kids lunch that they will actually eat, be sure to give Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters a try. You can thank me later! ;-)

No comments: